- About the Report
- Introduction of the Facility and Facility Features
- Sustainability Team
- Sustainability Management System Policies
- Sustainability Management System Practices
- Reducing Environmental Impacts
- Personnel and Work Life
- Social Initiatives
- Cultural Activities
1. ABOUT THE REPORT
Our hotel commits to fulfilling the obligations of the Turkey Sustainable Tourism Program and continuously improving the sustainable management system to enhance sustainability performance. Our management system is constantly reviewed and our system and policies are updated as necessary due to the state of the industry, environmental, social, technological, economic, and cultural risks, as well as changes and updates in legislation.
Our "Sustainability Policies" represent our company's commitment in this regard. Based on this point, all our orientations will be in line with this intention and direction. Our aim is to transform the principle of sustainability into a "way of doing business" and embed it in the corporate memory. The success and sustainability of our efforts can only be achieved by working together with our employees, guests, business partners, suppliers, solution partners, and all stakeholders in our immediate surroundings to disseminate and strengthen it day by day. The awareness of employees, who are considered an integral part of the sustainability approach, is highly valuable. In this context, our annual training plans and orientations include topics such as social rights, support for local employment, protection of natural habitats, supporting wildlife, historical tourist sites in the vicinity, cultural richness, ecological diversity, energy and water conservation, environmental activities-recycling system, and orientation towards local resources. Efforts are made to disseminate the philosophy of sustainability within the organization. Parallel to business strategies, providing strategic support for improving business results through human resources management, creating and promoting a high-performance culture, and contributing to value creation for all stakeholders are the main objectives. In addition to orientation training, professional-level training is determined based on annual training needs, aiming to increase awareness in all aspects.
Sustainability activities are coordinated by the Hotel Management, and the evaluation of our activities and performance in this field is always open to the expectations and opinions of our stakeholders.
2. FACILITY INTRODUCTION AND FACILITY FEATURES
Our facility is located at Nöbethane Street No.15, Sirkeci/Istanbul. We have 57 rooms available to our guests. In our rooms equipped with the necessary facilities for our guests to feel comfort and tranquility, we offer:
- High-speed wireless internet
- Guest water and beverage tray
- Message notification service
- Wake-up service
- Bellboy service
- Luggage and storage service
- Laundry, dry cleaning, tailor, ironing service
- Bathroom hygiene kit
- Central fire system with connected smoke detector
- Emergency exit signs
- Special soundproof doors and windows
In addition to our rooms, we have a specially designed breakfast lounge for our guests, which also serves as a relaxation and reading area.
3. SUSTAINABILITY TEAM
Our facility has a sustainability team that ensures the implementation of specific policies by all employees in terms of quality, economy, management, environment, culture, human rights, health, and safety, monitors the achievement of goals, and continuously improves the management processes of the establishment.
4. SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICIES
All management processes of our hotel constitute the framework of a Sustainable Management System (SMS) that can be developed, and it outlines our policies.
The foundation of our management system is based on risk analysis. Risk analysis is conducted for environmental, natural disasters, community, culture, economy, quality, human rights, health, and safety topics. New topics can be added if necessary.
After analyzing the risks, we have a crisis management policy and system that determines the actions to be taken in the event of risk occurrence.
The sustainable management system involves the implementation of specific policies, goal setting, monitoring the achievement of goals, and continuous improvement of management processes in terms of quality, economy, management, environment, culture, human rights, health, and safety.
New goals are set upon reaching the predetermined objectives. If the objectives are not achieved, our goals, policies, and practices are reviewed. In this way, we strive for continuous improvement.
Our management system is constantly reviewed due to the industry's status, environmental, societal, technological, economic, and cultural risks, as well as changes and updates related to regulations. If necessary, the system and policies are updated.
OUR QUALITY POLICY
On our way to achieve our vision;
To meet guest expectations at the highest level and be a leading organization in the industry,
To create the organizational philosophy with all our staff, to constantly improve, to provide trust in the workplace and to exceed the expectations of our guests with service that goes beyond their expectations,
To provide service in accordance with national and international legislation and conditions, showing the necessary sensitivity with a preventive approach to food safety risks,
To be an exemplary establishment for all other organizations in our country and create value,
To minimize all risks that could endanger the health, safety, and occupational safety of our guests and employees and prevent these accidents,
To make quality measurable, ensure the continuous improvement of the system, and establish the unity of our employees and management by setting goals,
To create environmental awareness together with our employees as a hotel and leave a cleaner, healthier, and safer environment for future generations are among our priority quality goals.
OUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY POLICY
We believe that all our employees have the right to work in conditions that respect human dignity, in a healthy and safe environment. Our employees are our most valuable asset, and ensuring and protecting their safety is our top business priority.
Our hotel is always ready to implement the best environmental solutions beyond legal obligations and support any initiatives that contribute to the development and dissemination of environmentally friendly technologies and raise environmental awareness. In Istanbul, where we operate, we strive to fulfill our social and environmental responsibilities towards the community in a collaborative partnership with our shareholders, employees, the public, non-governmental organizations, and other stakeholders.
We believe that our human resources are the most important element of sustainable growth.
We ensure that our employees' rights and benefits are fully and correctly utilized.
We treat our employees with honesty and fairness, commit to a non-discriminatory, safe, and healthy working environment.
We make the necessary efforts for the individual development of our employees and maintain a balance between work and personal life.
We manage the environmental impacts that may arise from all our activities with a sense of responsibility.
We strive for the development of our community within the framework of corporate social responsibility. We support our employees to voluntarily participate in appropriate social and community activities with a sense of social responsibility.
We develop approaches to ensure that all our business partners, especially our suppliers, act in the field of social responsibility, and strive for the implementation of these approaches.
We have taken all necessary measures for the occupational health and safety of our employees and pay special attention to providing them with occupational training by experts within the framework of an annual training program.
We act with sensitivity to the traditions and cultures of Turkey and the countries where we operate, and we comply with all legal regulations.
OUR CULTURAL SUSTAINABILITY POLICY
Preservation of cultural heritage: Our hotel respects the intellectual property rights of the local community. We incorporate the authentic elements of traditional and contemporary local culture into our cuisine, design, and decoration.
Artifacts: Our hotel does not buy, sell, or trade historical and archaeological artifacts and does not exhibit them.
Promotion of sustainable local gastronomy: Our hotel prioritizes the promotion and consumption of local products. We demonstrate innovative and creative practices to ensure sustainability in gastronomy in all our activities.
OUR ENERGY POLICY
To protect our planet from potential hazards, we efficiently utilize our energy and set goals to reduce energy consumption.
For this purpose:
- We adhere to national and international standards, laws, and regulations to fulfill our responsibilities towards the environment and legal obligations. We voluntarily carry out initiatives to reduce energy usage and continuously improve our energy consumption performance, while monitoring the outcomes of our efforts.
- We set targets and include energy efficiency in our training programs to ensure the participation of our employees.
- We value collaboration with all stakeholders to create shared objectives and outcomes in energy management. We strive to maintain interaction with our guests, employees, visitors, and all business partners to raise collective awareness and consciousness in these matters.
- We research, procure, and utilize energy-efficient products, equipment, facilities, and technological alternatives.
- We aim to document our Energy Management System, disseminate it to all departments, update it as necessary, review it periodically, and continuously improve it.
- We assess energy risks or potential emergencies such as energy constraints and plan precautionary measures.
- We make efforts to effectively separate our waste based on its source, categories, and hazard classifications.
- We recognize that using hazardous substances and chemicals only when necessary and in required amounts reduces both the negative environmental impact and waste generation.
- We contribute to environmental conservation by preferring materials with "recyclable" and "eco-friendly" labels in our operations. We strive to create opportunities for reuse.
- We endeavor to use disposable items such as paper, napkins, toilet paper, and packaging only as needed, minimizing waste to the environment.
- We store waste in designated areas according to their characteristics and dispose of them to licensed/authorized companies without exceeding the legal storage time limits, while maintaining records.
- We strive to use water, energy, and all natural resources efficiently. We share this sensitivity with our employees, guests, and suppliers.
- We measure our environmental management performance, track the data with set targets, and aim to improve our performance.
- We aim to educate and raise awareness among our employees regarding environmental issues.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL PROCUREMENT POLICY
The most important goal in procurement is to minimize waste and ensure continuity.
Within this goal, the acceptance procedures for goods to be implemented in the organization are as follows:
- Products that have the feature of reusability, deposit-based products, or organic products that do not generate non-recyclable waste will be preferred when making purchases.
- Reusable, refillable, or, if none of these are possible, environmentally friendly and recyclable products will be preferred instead of disposable products and consumables such as cups, cutlery, and buckets that cause the least harm to the environment.
- If it is necessary to purchase disposable products and consumables (such as cleaning materials, stationery products, etc.), the purchase, use, and recycling of these products will be carefully monitored and managed.
- Instructions and guidelines on how to recycle disposable products and reduce their usage will be provided to the staff through training.
- Disposable products such as plastic bottles, paper cups, and packaged products found in rooms will be gradually phased out, and goals for eliminating practices such as packaging of food products and other materials will be determined. The compliance process with these goals will be discussed in management review meetings.
- Avoiding unnecessary packaging is important when making purchases. Reusable glass and metal products with the feature of reusability will be preferred instead of paper and plastic cups, plates, forks, spoons, and bottled water.
- Commonly used materials (such as surface cleaners) will be purchased in larger packages instead of smaller ones to reduce the amount of plastic waste generated.
- Necessary goods and products will prioritize environmentally friendly, recyclable, and eco-labeled products.
- Certified environmentally friendly products and suppliers will be preferred, especially for wood, paper, fish, other food, and products coming from the wild.
- Where certified products and suppliers are not available, the origin and methods of growth or production will be taken into account.
- Endangered species will not be used or sold.
- Suppliers that would jeopardize the population of plant and animal products will be avoided.
- Priority will be given to environmentally certified products.
- All material (raw material, ingredient, finished and semi-finished products) supplies and purchases will be made from suppliers who comply with the Food Laws and Regulations, the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, the Ministry of Health, the Law on Public Health, and the relevant certifications according to the TSE Hygiene and Sanitation Systems.
- Purchases will be made from local vendors within a 100 km radius to support local fair trade.
- Purchases will be made from approved supplier lists and local companies that have undergone the necessary inspections.
- Purchases will be made from approved supplier companies and locally audited firms.
- Companies involved in the supply of goods will be periodically inspected.
- Attention will be paid to the cleaning, hygiene materials, and protective equipment having CE Certification.
- Priority will be given to suppliers who adopt fair trade practices in agriculture for food products.
- Authorized company will provide informative training to relevant personnel regarding the use of all supplied chemical products.
- Permits from the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry will be obtained from the supplier companies and stored electronically for all food products.
- MSDS Safety Data Sheets for pest control, disinfection, and chemical products used in the kitchen will be supplied by the supplier companies and stored electronically.
- Safe physical distancing rules will not be violated during goods acceptance.
- Our personnel involved in goods acceptance will take personal protective and hygiene measures (mask, face shield, gloves, apron, hand hygiene, etc.). Necessary planning will be made to prevent overcrowding and accumulation during goods acceptance according to the precautions.
- Products directly intended for consumption and guest use after goods acceptance can be released for use after undergoing a thorough disinfection process once removed from their boxes.
- Kitchen utensils and equipment, stainless steel service sets, glass and porcelain service sets, etc., that are newly purchased, washable items will be taken to the equipment storage area for use after being washed in the dishwasher.
- Waste and returned products will be placed in a controlled waste and return area and delivered to the supplier company.
OUR OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
With the aim of protecting our workplace, employees, guests, and suppliers, and ensuring a safe working environment and continuity, we:
- Comply with all legal and other obligations regarding Occupational Health and Safety.
- Embrace the principle that Occupational Health and Safety and improvement activities are the shared responsibility of all employees.
- Set targets for the participation of all levels in Risk Assessment and Risk Level Reduction activities.
- Aim to continuously improve our Occupational Health and Safety culture and achieve the sustainable goal of "Zero Accidents at Work".
- Share our Occupational Health and Safety efforts with all employees and our environment to be pioneers and examples.
OUR WOMEN'S RIGHTS AND GENDER EQUALITY POLICY
We value gender equality in our business.
- Ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all our employees, regardless of gender.
- Support the participation of women in the workforce in all our departments and provide equal opportunities.
- Adhere to the "equal pay for equal work" policy without gender discrimination.
- Distribute responsibilities based on the principle of equality.
- Create the necessary environment for equal access to career opportunities.
- Establish education policies and support women's participation and increased awareness.
- Create a working environment and practices that maintain work-life balance.
- Support women's presence in corporate management, providing equal opportunities.
- Do not tolerate any form of abuse, harassment, discrimination, suppression, coercion, false accusations, etc., against women. We recognize and support the value they bring to the world and our organization.
CHILD RIGHTS POLICY
Children are entrusted to us as the future. It is our primary responsibility to recognize them as individuals, respect their rights, protect them against all forms of psychological, physical, commercial, etc., exploitation, and ensure their well-being.
To achieve this:
- We do not allow child labor in our own establishments, and we expect the same sensitivity from all our business partners.
- We provide environments/facilities within the business where children can contribute to their development, express their thoughts, desires, and emotions freely, and feel free and comfortable.
- We provide training to our employees on theprevention and detection of child abuse.
- Ensure that children are under adult supervision during activities they participate in.
- Organize trainings and support relevant projects to raise awareness about the protection of children's rights.
- When witnessing suspicious actions involving children, we first inform the hotel management and, when necessary, seek assistance from official institutions.
5. SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM APPLICATIONS
Our hotel commits to comply with current laws, regulations, and international agreements, maintains an up-to-date list of these, and regularly informs and provides necessary training to its staff regarding them.
Upon request or demand, our hotel presents all the required permits, certificates, and documents to relevant individuals and organizations.
These documents include Workplace Opening and Operating License, employee insurance declaration for the last month, tax certificate, emergency action plan, employee trainings and certificates, contract with occupational physician, sewage connection certificate obtained from the municipality, documents indicating pest control measures, and other necessary documents.
Stakeholders and Communication
Our hotel provides accurate information to all stakeholders in its promotions. It always uses real visual materials in promotions. Our hotel maintains a transparent and realistic structure in its website, social media accounts, other printed and written promotional channels, and marketing communications regarding its products and services. It also openly and transparently shares its policies and actions related to sustainability with its employees and customers. Our hotel's website is used for this purpose. Periodic reports on sustainability performance are published on our website. These reports are prepared at appropriate intervals.
Our system is designed to enable and encourage our customers and staff to provide feedback quickly, easily, and effectively.
This system includes surveys for guests, regular monitoring of social media accounts, email, messaging services, and other communication channels for employees, and communication via email for all other stakeholders, with regular follow-ups.
Customer satisfaction is important in our hotel. Customer satisfaction includes feedback received from the system described above related to sustainability. The results are analyzed. Negative feedback and the responses to it are recorded, and necessary measures are taken.
Our hotel commits to providing accessible tourism services for everyone within its capabilities and informs its customers and stakeholders accurately and transparently about the level of accessibility through its website.
Our hotel also commits to full compliance with legal regulations regarding accessibility and to continuously monitoring and improving in this regard.
We strive to make continuous improvements for guests who are unable to participate in tourism activities due to disabilities such as visual and hearing impairments.
Our hotel regularly performs maintenance and repairs on accessibility arrangements and infrastructure, and makes improvements when necessary. We also provide regular information to our employees regarding accessibility.
Our purchasing policy includes local, environmentally friendly, fair trade-based, and efficient procurement policies.
Our hotel monitors its resources of goods and services. We regularly engage in discussions with our suppliers. We check their sustainability-related certificates, information, and documents.
Local purchasing: Our hotel prioritizes local suppliers when purchasing goods and services, as long as they are of high quality and reasonably priced. Therefore, we regularly audit our suppliers, update our supplier list, and keep them informed. We measure the proportion of goods and services obtained from the local community.
When purchasing goods and services, our hotel also prioritizes fair trade suppliers for imported products, provided that they are of good quality and reasonably priced.
Environmentally responsible purchasing: Our hotel follows an environmentally conscious policy in purchasing, emphasizing efficient purchasing, energy saving and water saving to reduce food and solid waste.
Our hotel gives priority to environmentally sensitive products (environmentally labeled products) in its purchases. If there are no environmentally labeled products in the product group to be purchased, it selects the relevant products from suppliers and manufacturers whose production and all other processes do not harm the environment.
Within this framework, our hotel prioritizes the selection of suppliers with sustainability certificates when making purchases. Sample certificates that can be sought in suppliers are ISO14001, ISO50001, ISO14064, ISO20400.
Environmentally certified (FSC, MSC, EU Ecolabel, etc.) or traceable products are preferred for wood, fish, paper, and other food items.
Endangered species and species that are prohibited from being sold (fish, trees, plants, game animals, etc.) are not procured or used in our hotel.
The ratio of our purchases from environmentally certified, local producers, fair trade suppliers, etc. is measured in relation to total purchases.
Our hotel has goals related to environmentally certified, local, and fair trade purchasing. In this regard, we aim to increase the ratio and number of purchases from local and fair trade suppliers.
Efficient procurement: Our procurement policy prefers reusable, returnable, and recycled goods.
Our hotel also prioritizes bulk purchasing and purchasing in bulk. This reduces the number of shipments to our hotel and lowers greenhouse gas emissions.
Our primary priority and preference is to avoid unnecessary and excessive plastic, nylon, paper, glass, and wooden packaging in the products delivered to our hotel.
Disposable products and unnecessary packaging (especially plastic) are avoided in the procurement of consumables and amenity products. The procurement and use of consumables and disposable products are monitored and managed.
Energy and Environment
Energy conservation: Our hotel has an energy conservation policy in place. The policy includes regular measurement, monitoring, and reduction of energy consumption.
The total energy consumption in our hotel is measured according to the type of energy used.
Our hotel identifies activities with high energy consumption and plans and implements measures to address them (such as insulation systems, preference for devices with lower energy consumption ratings, use of LED bulbs instead of high-energy-consuming lighting such as incandescent bulbs, etc.). Additionally, our hotel uses energy-efficient equipment.
We also inform and educate our employees and stakeholders about energy conservation.
Water Management and Wastewater
Our hotel implements water conservation measures. All showerheads are equipped with flow restrictors.
The water risk situation in the area where our hotel is located has been determined. The Water Risk Atlas prepared by the World Resources Institute is used for this purpose. The link to the relevant website can be found here.
Water risk has been evaluated in the risk analysis, and a water management plan has been developed. This plan includes measurement and monitoring of water usage, as well as goals and reporting for reducing water consumption.
Due to our hotel's water usage activities, aquatic organisms such as marine life and lake inhabitants are not harmed. However, the possibility of harm to these organisms has been assessed in the risk analysis, and necessary precautions have been taken.
Our hotel complies with all legal requirements and regulations regarding water use. Water is sourced from a legal and sustainable water supply. Our water comes from the municipal water system. We measure our water consumption. The total water used per guest or per overnight stay is calculated and reported.
Water-saving equipment is used in our hotel. Good practices, such as changing bed sheets and towels upon guest request, are implemented. Our hotel educates and guides its employees and stakeholders on water conservation. Our hotel makes every effort to prevent wastewater from causing harm to the environment.
The disposal of wastewater complies with the regulations determined by the local authorities. Legal requirements are followed in this regard.
Food Waste and Solid Waste
Our hotel has a Solid Waste Management Plan. The plan includes regular measurement, monitoring, waste reduction, reuse, recycling, and disposal of waste.
Solid waste is sorted according to categories such as food, recyclable, hazardous/toxic, and organic waste, taking into account recycling and reuse opportunities. Our hotel regularly informs and guides its employees and stakeholders on waste management through various visual and communication materials. Solid waste separated by categories is collected by authorized and licensed companies.
Solid waste, including food waste, is measured according to types. The amount of solid waste per guest or per overnight stay is calculated and reported in our hotel.
Furthermore, our hotel has identified activities and areas at high risk of waste generation. It plans and implements corrective measures to reduce food waste and wastage.
The aim is to ensure that the disposal of solid waste has no adverse effects on the local population or the environment. Compliance with the "Zero Waste Regulation" legislation related to solid waste management is ensured.
6. REDUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
We recognize the significant impact of the natural resources we use, the immediate environment and region we interact with, and the large family we create with our employees on our corporate performance and the experiences we provide to our guests. Therefore, we embrace the review of our responsibilities at every stage as a management approach. In this regard, we have established an "Environmental Policy" for the protection and sustainability of the environment we live in, and we aim to continuously improve our current status by planning our business processes accordingly and analyzing the results.
To achieve this goal, we:
- Comply with the applicable environmental laws, regulations, legislations, and fulfill all their requirements; we continuously improve ourselves and our activities.
- Adopt the social responsibility understanding brought by our brand and prioritize raising awareness and ensuring the continuity of our internal customers, namely our employees, as well as our guests and the local community; we make decisions and implement them accordingly.
- Collaborate with our suppliers without compromising on quality, adding value within the framework of the management systems we implement in our facilities, based on a win-win approach.
- It is of great importance for us to deliver the environment to future generations in a clean and healthy way, contributing to the preservation of ecological balance.
- Believing in the continuity of education, we ensure that environmental awareness is embraced not only by our employees but also by our guests, and we contribute to environmental protection projects by collaborating with local authorities.
- Prevent environmental pollution and aim to recycle a significant portion of the waste through recycling.
- Comply with the current international and national legal regulations and requirements of the ISO 14001 standard, minimize pollution that may arise as a result of our activities, share our efforts with our employees, guests, suppliers, and the community, and prioritize the establishment of goals for the preservation of biodiversity and the efficient use of energy.
7. PERSONNEL AND WORKING LIFE
Our employees are the most important resource that defines who we are. Being aware of this, we always prioritize their social and ancillary rights, performance management, rewards, training and career management, and occupational safety.
Our Human Resources Vision:
To create a qualified human resource that is highly motivated, preserves and enhances the corporate image, highlights innovative work, prioritizes service, and sees their work as part of a whole, and to be a pioneer in the industry and in Turkey with integrated human resources practices.
Our Human Resources Mission:
- To plan the human resources that will achieve the organization's goals and strategies, provide training, carry out personnel affairs and processes at an optimum level, have specialized staff members with representation skills and the ability to create new breakthroughs in their field, and have high self-confidence.
- To provide strategic support to all company and departments in line with the group's business strategies for improving business results, creating and promoting a high-performance culture, and contributing to value creation for all stakeholders.
Our employees know what they need to do in our management system and in our sustainability-related policies and practices. Their responsibilities are clearly defined in writing, communicated to them, and necessary training and guidance are regularly provided. These trainings are recorded.
Our employees actively participate in the development and continuous improvement of our management system and sustainability performance.
We review and improve our system based on feedback received from our employees.
Our employees are informed about their wages, working conditions, working hours, and when they will receive their payments before they start working at our facilities.
Education and Career Management
All our employees have equal access to educational opportunities. In addition to legal and professional training required by the hospitality industry, we provide orientation training, periodic training programs related to sustainability and their work areas, on-the-job training, legally required trainings, and guidance support. We implement annual training plans on topics such as Occupational Health and Safety, hygiene training for kitchen/service/massage personnel, water and energy conservation, rules for chemical substance use, fire protection, first aid, etc.
Our employees have free and open access to all training materials.
Our hotel commits to complying with the relevant provisions of Law No. 4857 on Labor and provides employees with at least the minimum wage. Additionally, our hotel ensures compliance with Law No. 5510 on Social Security and General Health Insurance and Law No. 6331 on Occupational Health and Safety.
Employee and Human Rights
Ensuring the absolute satisfaction of employees is a priority. With this perspective, it is the responsibility of the management to provide the employee with all comforts in the workplace, including their legal rights and other benefits provided by our establishment as additional privileges. This includes creating a conducive working environment, addressing their psychological well-being, self-motivation, performance, and overall comfort at work.
While we have foreign national employees in our hotels and cater to guests from different nations as an international service-oriented business, it goes against both our principles and hospitality norms to discriminate based on nationality, race, language, etc. Therefore, the personnel procedures for employees from different countries or nationalities are followed in accordance with legal procedures, and equal opportunities are provided to all employees within the hotel, regardless of any personal characteristics.
8. SOCIAL INITIATIVES
Internal company initiatives carried out to increase the motivation and foster team spirit among all employees:
- Distribution of gifts and souvenirs on special occasions
- Timely payment of salaries and personnel benefits
- Giving gifts to employees who get married or have children
- Blood donation campaigns
- Participatory social responsibility projects
In addition to adhering to all international, national, and local laws that serve the public interest throughout the stages of delivering our hotel services to the end consumer, we also prioritize social compliance by controlling social, physical, and environmental conditions.
- Compliance with laws and other obligations
- Prevention of child labor
- Prevention of illegal employment of foreign workers
- Prevention of forced and compulsory labor
- Working hours
- Regular employment
- Prevention of discipline, harassment, and ill-treatment
- Payments and rights
- Prevention of discrimination
- Ensuring occupational health and safety
- Prevention of environmental pollution
9. CULTURAL STUDIES
We are aware of our responsibility to preserve local culture and values.
In this context;
- Cultural Promotion
- Contribution to the Region's Commercial Volume
- Promotion of Natural and Historical Riches
- Emphasizing the importance of local employment and involvement in activities
Communication with the Local Community
Through facility management and designated representatives;
- Strengthening local employment
- Increasing regional awareness
- Preserving local resources and opportunities
- Preserving historical and cultural assets
- Encouraging cooperation within the community
- Supporting initiatives that promote the region
- Collaborating with hotel associations, municipalities, local councils, and official authorities to address significant issues and find solutions that affect the region.